Great shipping time

Great shipping time this month. Ordered Wednesday- and it arrived Monday- KIUDOS!!!

Comments

• Not for me I miss med mom already her fast shipping time I placed a order on Sunday from loud and it is Wednesday and a label still have not even been made☹️

• i wanna place order but with Loud it takes weeks sometimes to get shipment!! An CC I already have some dry flower! I wanna vape too!!

• edited September 2021

I only ever ordered from MedMamma, and 1 time from L&C(it took several weeks from Washington, but from Cali could be 5 days??). Seems like ID out of Washington never moves for me(label made straight to out for delivery week/2week later). Guess I will just change my order habits to be in sync with L&C now(I miss MedMamma 1 week or under shipping haha 🀐). Will not try CC until the issues of dry flower and not properly flushed are fixed.

• CC is still selling their flower and hasn't responded on here to the issues, that's A bit concerning.

• I got XXX, kush berry and sour willie all a typical colorado mass grow weed from dispensaries i would buy again had no complaints other than no smell and makes me cough .

• @cmweems1964 how's the xxx? hoping split with headwreck gets honored

• @Vapedad78 please let me know how the headwreck is. The picture reminds me of "hairy" buds that I have come across, if they were machine trimmed.

• I ordered some Headwreck too.

Old school saying "You have to cough to get off" πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bunch of soft first-world kids, I swear.... πŸ™„πŸ˜œπŸ€£

• You ain’t smoking unless you choking @OzBaxter was something I remember my older cousins always saying.

• edited September 2021

@OzBaxter @Rubygirl816

My Pop always told me the same along those lines, hahaha

"You ain't tokin unless ya chokin" "you have to cough to get off"

🀣

• @MigraineWarrior79 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Order past Tuesday, ID just went from created to on its way somewhere. From Loud. Label always just sits and then randomly out for delivery or something from Washington. Should be here Thursday, I order a zip of Klingon, hope it's good.

• Yeah it's definitely a tight looking trim and possibly some pgr but sounds and looks intriguing so figured take a chance, that klingon and few others also caught my attention

• @theunleet

Def curious about dat Klingon. Let us know how it treats ya when you get!

• I saw Star Trek strain... Had to grab it. Reminds me of some REALLY good Romulan I had before... And the picture had me curious so I took the plunge

• XXX was the fav of the three real good head buzz at first and then to the body 8 out of 10 a typical Indica hybrid

• @MigraineWarrior79 Out for delivery, will definitely snap pictures. Guess I should watch Star Trek and smoke this!

• @theunleet

Haha!! What season? πŸ˜‰

• Well the Klingon arrived..... But they didn't even seal the ziplock bag it is in, was just... Open, bunch of Klingon hairs all in the mylar bag(Do I complain about that or not haha). Also freebie J of "Permafrost". Look out for Klingon thread with pictures tonight or tomorrow. @MigraineWarrior79