Whats the word on Shrooms?

I assumed Medmama was the one supplier so are they coming back?

Comments

• you can order psylocibin spores from Sonoran spores and grow your own I just inoculated some golden teachers

• Ralphstersspores.c0m

• I've got some spores from sporeworks inoculated, but I'd still really like to order them online while I wait. REALLY hope they get someone that can supply shrooms on here asap, I haven't been lucky enough to find another legitimate vendor online yet.

• @Psillywabbit www.SONORANSPORES.COM

• edited September 2021

If anyone has a legitimate plug for dried shrooms while we wait on a new vendor, please let us all know. Not prints and spore syringes but actual dried product. Thanks guys.

• Any word on when shrooms will be back?

• @Cvaden1 MB said they are looking for a new source but, also that the current vendors would/will sell them and other edibles if they could/can.

I'm desperate for a legitimate, trustworthy source for the shrooms. I'm pretty sure I've been robbed over this past weekend. Thought I found someone and they checked out based on what I look for. Now they've been silent even when they were still helpful after money was exchanged. I'm hopeful but pretty sure I have been had. I'm so disappointed.

• @Zackarrry thanks for the hookupπŸ™πŸΌI am setting up a grow but until thenπŸ„ your the man I trust. Even though I micro dose at levels that are too small to produce hallucinations or really anything other than a lifting of my mood and help with depression. I'm down to maybe 7 doses of golden teachers and a 1/8 of Taj. I got complacent, then stopped dosing altogether when mom retired to conserve. When I first saw that Merlin's MM had mom's leftovers..there were glimmers of hope that her mushrooms, refills and concentrates weren't far behind. πŸ™πŸ». πŸ„@medman @medboy thanks for continuing the search I appreciate the effort.πŸ„

• The effort to find new shroom vendors is something I cannot say enough how thankful I am! It's really the only thing I am comfortable taking. No bud or anything else. (I know it seems strange.). Thanks a million!

• To answer the topic question, the word on shrooms as of now is to look at the shrooms area of the site. :)

• edited October 2021

@medboy you're just a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day 😁 I've never had the opportunity to try chitwan's but I've heard good things. To my fellow shroomsers enjoy. I only micro dose now no visuals just a attitude adjustment for my depression. I am currently dosing with .10g's of Taj Mahal's but had stopped to conserve my stash. Even at very small doses psilocybin's can help with depression and stress for people seeking relief ![](Psychedelic Treatment with Psilocybin Relieves Major Depression, Study Shows
    https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/newsroom/news-releases/psychedelic-treatment-with-psilocybin-relieves-major-depression-study-shows) hey they work for me and they leave big pharma out of the picture. πŸ’šπŸ„πŸ€πŸ’¨

• I don't see any!!!!??? πŸ˜¨πŸ˜°πŸ˜¨πŸ˜°πŸ˜°πŸ˜“

• @Egotiztik They are definitely on the site. Clear your browser cache if you still aren't seeing them, that could be causing an old page to load.