🫐 Blueberry

edited October 2021 in Product Reviews

Blueberry from loud. Delivery 1 week. 👍

A very popular and coveted strain, especially among indica snobs like myself. 😁 It sold out very fast.

Small and medium nugs. Chunky compact and dense.
All Typical of the strain.

Overall bud quality is great as usual.

It definitely has that blueberry earthy spicy musk scent it’s known for.

So far the experience is as advertised and as I remember though it’s been a while.

Awesome indica. I need more time with it, but so far I love it!

Photos coming too.

Comments

• Thanks @Joha good review of the strain , how's it hitting you ↙️⬇️↘️➡️ as to the high. I'm a short's blueberry fanatic myself 😋 so I'm envious and eager to know lol😁. I thought I was stocked up and regretted the next day 🙁

• edited October 2021

Great pics @Joha. I’ll say that it’s not as pretty or fragrant as my local med. dispensary Blueberry (20.7%), but it hits harder! The effects are spot on! I don't' find Blueberry overwhelming, but it definitely makes me sleepy!😴. As long as I don’t fight it, it works as an excellent strain for insomnia. I’ve only found a couple of strains that work better for sleep!😴🙏🧐

• Looks great! Appreciate the pic & review! @MNTDWLER I'm bummed out too from missing out.

• Thanks for the review. I'm happy with the blueberry, I'm extremely happy with the wedding cake.

• @Joha I am sorry I missed the Blueberry. You are lucky and i am glad you have this find, enjoy. Does it have the happy smile type high? Nice review, beautiful pictures. Enjoy yourself.

• edited October 2021

I’m also ❤️ the blueberry..was honestly expecting some color but the buds I received are same as pics above.beautiful..aroma is on the lighter side but very pleasant. Taste/high are delicious and very stoned 😎. Got a split of that and the Kandy Kush..the KK is 🚀

• edited October 2021

Delete.

• Ok here goes. Im in a strange place so describing this one is challenging.

Heavy but more in the head than the body
    Kind of a brain scrambler
    If frankenstein was a heavy warm blanket in winter,
    Blueberry is a day at the beach laying in the sun.
    Both very relaxing, just different.
    It hits the body, but not in a “heavy” way.

Mood enhancer, mind relaxer, helps you feel care free and easy breezy. Helps for pain but different than a typical heavy indica.

Definitely good for sleep. When i smoke a decent amount, i start feeling like my brains have turned to mush.

😵‍💫

• @Joha I’ve been smoking/vaping Blueberry regularly at night for the last couple of years (since I qualified for a medical license) and that’s a really great description! I don’t know that I’d describe it much differently. “Heavy, but more in the head” …I find it great for sleep 💤, but you can’t fight it, it’s not overwhelming. I just let it turn my mind to “mush” and close my eyes.🙂🧐😴