GUM DROPS!

I know I haven't posted in awhile and its already been mentioned plenty, but dang I miss mama's gum drops! Price, consistency, effect, and flavor were all spot on for my needs. I am pretty well experienced/educated in all things cannabis and they were very unique, maybe because of the rosin used? Smoking for medicinal purposes just ain't the same, and while it "stinks pretty", the smell is a huge factor in certain states/situations. Ok still sooooo appreciative for medman just miss them drops!

Comments

• Yes, yes yes!!! Please find someone who can make the Gum drops!!!!

• Yeah them gumdrops just hit different especially after a break, got couple saved but gonna be depressed when finally out lol

• Have 2 left and bought 8 for the final mama sale.

• You all think it was because the rosin they were made with vs other extraction methods? Perhaps led to a cleaner, more full spectrum experience? Was thinking of trying the "distallate" orally, but seems all that is strong and fun sometimes but not as medicinal or functional once its been super stripped down. closest thing I got now is microdosing shrooms but thats a whole nother monkey, havent quite got it down yet, and always has a comedown feeling for me.

• edited October 2021

@Landrace don't think so. I think it's just distillate. I eat the distillate and have made edibles out of it and it's similar, though much more powerful because the dosage is far greater. One drop of distillate is a lot more than you'd get in a gum drop.