Edibles

Hey will the new providers be putting edibles on the site? I stocked up on MM gummy’s before they went off. my fiancé likes them more then smoking she wasn’t a fan of the loud ones said the 25mg from MM were a lot better

Comments

• I'd love to see these come back as well.

• Loud’s edibles are trash. Been waiting on the other shippers for a long time to restock now.

• Would like to see if cannabis club could list something similar to the prepackaged concentrates in various edible form

• I love edibles. Sometimes, it's just easier to get high by starting out with them when my tolerance is high.

• Great tactic, also like utilizing this method

• Got the gummies back up. There was a disruption in supply of tins due to covid, so packaging will be slightly different but same great quality.

I specifically made the provider adjust the formula to include only natural flavors and dyes ... no artificial coloring which can be detrimental to health.

• We are considering making chocolates or cookies... Any requests though?

• @MerlinsMagic i would love to see a better selection of concentrates from all the shippers. But I love your waxes. You guys get any diamonds or live resins?

• @MerlinsMagic Several older members of my family like me to get edibles for them, but they always request ones that come from a dispensary and have professional packaging and logos, etc on it because they trust it more. Maybe just something to consider.

Since you asked, I love the sour gummies that are 25-50mg. Thanks, you’re a great shipper on this site!

• Lol @MerlinsMagic love the gimmick!

• @MerlinsMagic both would be awesome, is there anyway you can get RSO the packets you can put on or in anything. Even if you could only get the 10mg ones. They are perfect and so easy to have and use

• @MerlinsMagic i would buy the chocolates and cookies. Med Mama had really good 500 mg chocolate bars last year that were excellent would love to see those again.

• @Gus Chocolate bars are in, got her contact :blush:

• @TheMad710Chemist you see the new concentrates yet? a bunch up multiple shippers

• @MerlinsMagic thanks for getting the chocolate bars they are really great!!

• I would LOVE to see some THC:CBD flavored Syrups like Medicine Love had! Omg! Those were to die for! I'm sure there are folks on here that remember those Syrups. GREEN LEAN Pour Your Ganja 1:1. Great stuff! 🙂

• @MerlinsMagic I'm with @SlapThatBass ...

Consistent availability of indica based RSO would be cherry.