The Cupboard is bare

2»

Comments

• @HeartlandHippie2945 btw, you can tell the bud you are so "proud" of is the same one in both pictures. Sad.

• Got my order. Beautiful buds, Top shelf smoke. Awesome holidays ahead thanks to @LoudnCo and @medman

• Idk bout some these other peeps but literally every single time I've gambled and tried saving a buck or just from listening to another's hype, tried my luck somewhere else, I ended up getting burnt and ended in disappointment. As expected holidays got ID glitchy but came thru once again like every other single time and so far I'm content this go round as usual. Thanks @medman & @medboy appreciate yall and all you do for us
    🤡🤡🤡

• Certainly nothing but love to this whole operation. After regular purchases over the last year I really have zero complaints. Sure once in a while it’s premium price for not so premium, but it’s nothing I wouldn’t expect. Sure beats dealing with the douchebags I have had to deal with for the past 30 years

• @HeartlandHippie2945 Well if you are really feeling so helpful, hit people up on their wall with the info and pictures. It is darn right rude to the ones who run this forum to advertise anothers sites buds or info in this general talk space. Ive been following this thread and it seems to me you are being quite passive agressive about making your point. Like you think youre telling truth to power or someting. I myself have used other services as well online but I dont advertise it here. Have a care and if someone wants further info, put it on their wall where you can do the most "good".

• I started using Medman in 2017, as well, and they have been my savior, since then, and I haven't had a need to look anywhere else for my medicine. I spend a considerable amount of money, religiously, and I've gotten really great product and very few were just decent or average. Not to mention, all of the shipments that were fixed by Medman, that may have been just a little short on weight, had a package malfunction, or just not what I ordered. I have made a point to always be completely honest and reasonable about any discrepancy and Medman has fixed every single one, taking a loss. I will always stay loyal to this site, as long as it's practical to do so. Meaning, the quality and price are relative and they actually have something to choose from. I have been needing to put in an order, since the middle of December, but missed the opportunity before you guys shut down for the holidays, which I totally understand. But on Jan. 4th, there is only 1 vendor available and only strains available, with no concentrates, vapes, or edibles on menu. I don't know if it's just a glitch and everything will be fixed shortly or something worse. Medman, is there any expectation for when these menu options will be available again? I don't want to look for other options, as long as I, at least, have some. Right now, I don't.