Disappointed in Vapes

Disappointed in the new vape supplier after Med Mama retired.
The vape cart prices border on rip off territory. at $20-$30 + higher per cart then what's available around the country. No refills either.
BOYCOTT THIS SUPPLIER until we get a supplier who is interested in customers and not suckers
I have.not bought any vapes from Medicineman since MedMama left.

Comments

• @tracker3795 thank you for bringing up this issue. Its not just MM the grey market is flooded with bs distillate. The refills are so weak it makes me wonder what I'm really smoking. I switched to d8 from a recommended vendor and its an all around better vaping experience. What baffles me is people on here praise those refills, I love this forum and MM I'm also sceptical of these refills. If anyone has any resources I'd send in one of the refills I have to get tested, affordable and trustworthy.

• I ordered the vapes recently from CC because I have had the same issue of potency with other suppliers on here. CC’s do look like dispensary carts that have probably expired. They have been the best carts as far as potency I have had from here. Maybe give them a try.

• The refills come back often and are same quality. Prefilled are able to be done yourself and if not that takes time. Why should you call for a boycott over 5 bucks? Seems a Lil harshis.

• I don't mind criticism, the forum is a place to share opinions on products. But, calling for a boycott on a supplier from the site isn't OK. If you're unhappy with a shipper, and have talked to me, hopefully I have resolved an issue and you can just not buy from a shipper you don't care for, we have 3. Calling for a boycott on anyone here isn't OK. An open discussion of quality, sure. This is really just insulting one of the shippers because you don't like their pricing. Closing the thread.

MB

This discussion has been closed.