MAC AAAA

Frosty AF!! Smell filled my home once the third bag was opened. Lol. Smoke is smooth. Nice Indica. My tolerance is through the roof so I can’t say if it premium potent but it looks gorgeous and smells loud!!

https://i.postimg.cc/Cx0JH3vV/BBA48-CCE-445-D-44-CE-BC8-A-F3-B70-BB8-E0-FA.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/43SzMq1y/92600-F85-AE2-B-4659-88-FF-33-F7-DEFF3-D38.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/XvRr9b8f/EC265-B0-E-5225-4-C3-F-9-CA2-51-E11-D5-A95-E0.jpg

Comments

• Yowza! Looks awesome 👌 Thanks for the pix.

• Daaaaaammmmm!

• My friend said it was super mellow and makes you feel really good

• Made me crack a smile after few tokes. Love it. Covered In Trichromes. Was singing and jamming out in car in a great mood. Seems more sati a dominant that indica to me though. Didn’t feel tired or sleepy in the least. Did feel relaxed. Tasty diesel flavor. Didn’t seem last super long time maybe 2-3 hrsbut only got to test a small amount so based on small amount I did approx. less than .5 gram I’d say it’s potent to me.

• I got me some of that on the way! Daaaammmmnnnn i ought to order another zip of that!

• @MikeyC your friend and @Drooper are spot on with the description of this bud. I must say it also super kiefy. The trap in the bottom of the grinder was collecting way more than usual from just a few buds. Cool thing is it has a slight purple tinge to it.

• Damn I can’t wait for my sack of that to come in! Going to make some beautiful rosin with that!!

• Yabba dabba dooo!

• This stuff is fricken awesome!

• When you crack a bud, frost poofs off. Sooo much frost on these buds!

• The stuff's amazing medicine, the bud's just flat out shine. MAC isn't one of my favorite strains...but boy howdy these wonderful purple frosty beauty's got my attention but fast. The high came on strong and very uplifting and even fostered a few giggles. So now I'm a big AAAA+ mac fan . HAS ANYONE TRIED THE AAA ? just curious.

• Damn, I missed it. Was meaning to try some when I had the extra cash, but alas....regular buzz for me...

• AAA wasnt quite as purple as the op's pics but was frosty, very dense buds, nice cure. Stone was very good, but not outstanding.

• I received mine today, and holy moly!

It's beautiful, and an all around great smoke. Motivating, yet relaxing. Perfect for the day, in my opinion. Spicy, floral? tasting and smell.

• @MigraineWarrior79 Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

• edited February 2022

Gorgeous buds @MigraineWarrior79. Looks similar to the super premium batch prior. Was excellent too. Went with a split of Vanilla Frosting and Rose Gold last night. After this arrives I’m not allowed to purchase till the 420 sale 🤪

• I have a split of Area 51 and Layer Cake coming in; I almost went with the Vanilla Frosting, myself!

• Mama had layer cake a while back and it was awesome! Very heavy hitter. There is so many good strains on the boards right now. Hard to go wrong. I’m interested in your thoughts on those @MigraineWarrior79

• The mac aaa i got was green and kinda light bud.