Lavender Runtz or Kush Berry? Help choosing.

Anybody have any insight on these? I love Runtz, but am a sucker for a good kush. Thanks!

Comments

• @PolkHighStar

The Kush was decent, and helped with sleep. It was a nice stoney strain.
    Runtz is great too.
    It's more of a question of do you want to chill in your couch, or have a little less couchlock, lol.

• @MigraineWarrior79 Thanks for a response! I have a very high tolerance so nothing “makes” me sleepy anymore, it just makes sleepy time easier, so either way is good for me.
    I have 5 different strains right now and they’re all fairly heavy indica leaning. Have you tried the lavender runts? I don’t like sativas and hoping it’s not too energetic or anxiety inducing.

• @PolkHighStar

I've been eyeing all the Runtz strains, myself. Lol
    I'm no big help with that, sorry, lol

• Got the lav runtz twice. Nice dense nugs with good crystals. Good cure, maybe just slightly dry, not a lot of coughing. Lavender earthy taste, not much fruitiness. Not overly energetic and no anxiety at all, relatively balanced. Did have a few mature seeds in there.

• Bonus beans!! Nice review @Ease, Thanks! Sounds like a nice strain...there's not much information available on it.

• Once the wife saw Lavender Runtz on the menu she wanted to try it, so we've got a two-zip split of Merlin's indoor Lavender Runtz and Purple Punch coming. Purple Punch is a staple and we've been out for a couple of months.