Gum drops?

Has anyone tried Merlin's Magical Meds gum drops are they similar to the older version or is the high different if you have tried the new gum drops let us know you're thoughts about them

Comments

• I'd say they're similar if not a little better. It's been awhile since I've had mama's gummies, but we like the new ones a lot! Not so sleepy, but definitely intoxicating!

• Awesome I'll have to get some soon and try them.... I still have some mama's gum drops left so I can compare them

• I haven't seen any gum drops in about 2 weeks. How often do they post for sale?

• They had some a couple of days ago. I luckily grabbed some last week. Merlin’s THC gummies don’t stay on the menu long…like a day.😳🧐

• Just received my gummies from Merlin. Very impressed! Great flavor and effects. @mollysuebrown they were on the board last week. Went pretty quick like Merlins Wax.

• @superman38NC very nice! Glad you like them. I ordered some too last week when they were up. And yea, they went fast. First time trying them. Should be arriving Monday. I did forget to request a flavor so we will see. What flavor did you get?

• @TheMad710Chemist thx! I requested assorted for both cans and that’s what I got. Had a whole blue today and half an orange. More flavorful than mamas imo. Hits like some of mamas good batches. Glad I purchased!

• @superman38NC @TheMad710Chemist I went through a gummy kick where we were ordering 4-8 tubes from medmama at a time. We really like the new gummies...they're as good as any 25mg med. dispensary gummies I've had locally. Without specifying we received assorted and pomegranate. The pomegranate is great!😁🧐

• I like bubble gum

• I can't wait! For my lifestyle, gummies work best.

• Thx @TheProfessor I'm always hesitant to order one flavor. So far the flavors I’ve tried have all been excellent. Really digging the buzz off of these.

• Gone again! They never last long. They must have trouble getting larger quantities.

• Damn knew I'd better act fast when happened to check and seen em last night, only grabbed couple trying not to be greedy

• I just got the gumdrops in for the first time. They don’t disappoint. Especially for that price! 1000mg for 90? Yes please. :) if you see them up, don’t hesitate! Another tip is to check the website every couple of hours for new stuff. I always open up the order tab first and scroll through the entire inventory to check. WE NEED SOME CONCENTRATES ADDED THOUGH! Don’t think there is a single batch of dabs to speak of currently.