Best deal for value-seekers

So I resolved to abstain from buying weed in 2022. But when you can score a zip of @LoudnCo 2021 Outdoor Jaeger for $165, why the funk not ring up some bitcoin?

Hell I’m still happily puffing on 2020’s crop. Might even be some earlier batches in the jar. But the cool thing about this strain from this grower is that it holds its aesthetics so well.

Even though this latest batch has been on the menu a while, it’s not all dried out and tbh doesn’t even need a boveda. Post-grind tumbles like kief (fine play sand) and it smokes smooth af in a cone. The buzz is 100% Hindu Kush, my long time grail ❤️

Glad I jumped. 10 days door to door after a delay somewhere along the way. A little red heart-shaped 50mg gummy they added was a nice touch considering the upcoming holiday, and that the doc scheduled me to have a coronary cath next week 🫀

Life marches on. Have a good year of the tiger, also my birth sign. Go Bengals! 🐯

Comments

• @funkynugz Thanks for the great review! I have some @LoudnCo Jager arriving in a couple of days. Looking forward to it.

Hope things go well with the medical procedure.

• I also jumped on the Jager because it's an awesome strain, and with a deal like that, why not. Mine came in Tuesday, and it's beautiful as well.
    I pray all goes well with the cath!

• Jager is my favorite day strain! I too ordered a zip last Thursday. Still waiting.... 🙄

Can't wait to get it 👍🏼

• Oh and definitely good luck with the cath @funkynugz 👍🏼

• Just got mine after waiting 10 days and I got someone else's order in my box bummed ordered a 1/2 got a 1/4 at least I got something !!!

• Awesome just pulled the trigger and ordered an ounce

• And good luck with your surgery buddy

• edited February 2022

Well Doc says I’m gonna die

Eventually 😉

No serious blockages found. Which they tell me is great news. Had to funkn do 3 separate procedures and toss thousand$ to find that out. Good to know I guess.Ticker still has issues though, arrhythmias (extra beats) and bradycardia (slow beats, like low 40s). Since those contradict each other medically, cardiologist says go make it rain someplace else 💸

Unfortunate thing is, after consulting many hours with Dr Google, I now believe my chronic use of the chronic over the decades has helped create or at least worsen these issues. So I’m cutting back on what little I do puff daily, sticking to indicas, no more vapes or concentrate, and making some dietary deletions starting with them sugar bomb foods.

More than you needed to know, but hey thanks for asking! Hope you liked the Jaeger. Now onto my liver issues….

Like a fuken fine wine I am 🤣

• @funkynugz Damn man glad to hear it's nothing with your heart. Is it how you ingest (smoke) that is possibly causing issues or the ingestion itself? Do you do edibles?

• @funkynugz do you think a vape like pax would be better? I’m trying to find a healthier alternative to smoking too. Seems like concentrates or edibles would work.

• When it comes to the circulatory system, apparently how you imbibe doesn’t matter as much. Though fast come-ons, like when you smoke or vape, initially create a rapid heartbeat due to constricted blood vessels creating high blood pressure; as the buzz mellows it relaxes/dilates your vessels creating low blood pressure.

When you smoke habitually the ups and downs throughout the average day can play real havoc on the circulatory system, with extra heart beats occurring just after smoking and slowed beats occurring as the buzz titrates downward.

Same happens with any method of use, just the timing is different and effect strength varies. Fwiw I have more trouble with the extra beats when I puff vapes and concentrates, likely because the rush is faster and is significantly more potent than plain flower. And though I’m battling with peeps on Facebook about this, sats make things worse and indicas tend to produce less symptoms for me.

In my case, the extra beats are mostly stress-related in combination with the herb abuse. Certain foods, and definitely caffeine, do similar. Mostly I need to chill but my life right now is chaotic af.

I didn’t admit to cannabis use in my pre-op, I probably should come clean if things go south.

Bonus info: be careful with CBD of any kind if you take certain pharmaceuticals. CBD slows the processing of drugs in the liver system and over time the buildup of excess Rx in the liver can cause damage. My years on meds and rotten diet has landed me with non alcoholic fatty liver, then liver fibrosis, and now I am in the early stages of cirrhosis. I don’t drink, never really cared for it. I’m only 59. But tell the docs that 😉

• Just offered some new deals:
    Discount Outdoor Hot Rod, great quality, only discounted because I found it cheap, seems great.
    Outdoor Purple is super high quality
    Discount Indoor Smalls, you get indoor quality for greenhouse pricing or less and actually more smokable material because there aren't any big stems hiding.

• 👍👍 good to see ya @MerlinsMagic
    loved my last zip of ice cream cake premium btw

• @funkynugz getting old sucks. 😫 i pray I can continue my cannabis smoking till I die. Edibles do nothing (rectal cancer, Gastroparesis) and vapes make me cough my lungs up. Glad we’re still here! It will be 10 years in October since my diagnosis of stage 3b rectal cancer. 💪

• edited March 2022

I ordered half oz of Jager on March 12 and it arrived yesterday the 18th. Loud always takes longer than CC and Merlins. But their bud is chefs kiss. This strain is amazing I have terrible insomnia and trying to sleep is extremely frustrating. But I can take multiple naps on this. Laying down in bed after smoking a bowl of this is dangerous if you have things to do. But I'm still able to sit at my pc and just listen to music and play games. And the price is amazing as well.