Breast Cancer Treatment

Hello All,

My aunt is starting chemotherapy soon, and I want to help her medicate!

Thus, I am asking for suggestions for someone who needs serious medication with the least difficulty. She has never used cannabis and has expressed interest since she can no longer work.

Comments

• Depends on what your medication goal is.

Do you want to try to help the chemo eradicate the tumor?

Treat nausea? Fatigue? Insomnia? Anxiety? Depression? Pain?

Or just to keep her lifted?

My mom had stage 4 lung/liver and we tried RSO and edibles. She felt smoking wasn’t the way for her and it made sense. Didn’t save her life in the end but it gave her calmer peace of mind and helped her sleep.

Tinctures are preferred because they are fast acting. Or sublingual oils. Edibles are good for people who aren’t experienced but really watch the dosages. RSO pretty much knocks a person out so the body’s autonomous system can best do its healing. It is pretty intense and titrated dosage is critical. Keep in mind most oncos frown upon cannabis usage but imho it’s best they know.

Best wishes to your aunt.

• RSO has worked for 3 people I know in real life to go from having cancer to not. One liver (taken orally) and two topically. They were supposed to have surgery but applied it directly to the skin where the mass was and then upon testing didn't need anything anymore. Theres a lot more information and testimonials and how to dose at phoenixtears.ca

A full course is 90g within 3 months by the way.

• edited March 2022

My mom couldn’t tolerate the high doses of RSO. TBH I tried some and took about a green pea size and whoa boy that was not a great idea. Tolerance doesn’t matter with this incredible stuff. Definitely not for getting stoned, I felt terrible (because I did way too much first time trying).

• The stuff is messy. Be careful :)

• RSO is akin to phenobarbital imo.... You become a zombie