Looking for feedback regarding
Louds Indica Vapes
Specifically
1. Cookie
2. OG
3. Skywalker
4. Animal Mints
5. Zkittlez

I am so worried about buying Vapes from Loud because of the reputation. I use indica vapes for sleeping so I need something that gives the body relaxation. Any opinions on these would be greatly appreciated!

I recently bought Merlins kosher kush crumble 8g and got a substitution I do not like of 4g and the 4g of Kosher Kush is not potent what so ever :( The shitty part is I told Merlin in the comments Indica only and the substitution is not indica and gives me major freakin anxiety

Comments

• ordered Skywalker on 2/4. got GLO logo vapes instead but have no idea what they are. Medboy looking into it .

• I ordered skywalker vapes on 2/22 and nothing has shipped yet. If they still have that shit on the menu and send me something else I'm gonna be pissed.
    I'll just be pissed. There is nothing else I can do.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm ordering from Mcdonald's because something is always wrong, or takes too long. Then you have to complain and get it fixed when it was just something simple like no onions, or asking for hot mustard and getting honey mustard.

• Ok its confirmed I am not ordering from Loud lol

• phantom etc pls post what you receive. i'm still in ctc with Medboy.

• I've tried all the one's from loud ! Not a 1 did much for me ! A big waste of my money and yours if you do ! and none of them are the one's pictured on the site ?! None come as pictured ! All just a week vape I don't even smoke them lol ! And now they have them bootleg Calic Piffs on there again ? at 96% THC LOL o ok but since Med Moma left the Vapes aren't good period .

• @LoudnCo has been selling vapes for a long time and they go through thousands annually. Aside from a few forum complaints like this that are big on "everything is terrible!" there seriously isn't very much feedback provided other then seeing the same people regularly ordering them from them. If you have a problem with a product, contact me. The forum isn't a place to outright slam a shipper. If you don't like them, buy from another.-MB

This discussion has been closed.