Merlin's Indoor Sherbet Cake

edited March 2022 in Product Reviews

This wasn't on the menu long, but ordered a split of the Sherbet Cake (same GSCxPink Panties cross as Sunset Sherbet) and Katsu Bubba Kush. We ordered Monday evening and ID had it scheduled for delivery tomorrow, but it arrived in the mailbox before noon today! Merlin honored our requested split and included a freebie gummy. The KSB is similar to the last two batches in appearance and aroma. The first zip was mostly smalls as my buddy @MNTDWLER pointed out, the second round was mostly medium sized buds (I still have about 3/4 of an ounce left), and this batch is made up of buds of all sizes. The aroma is strong and all kush...one of my favorites! I may try a little at bedtime to check this batch out, but I've put it away with some Bovedas for future use.😎 The Sherbet Cake is really good!!πŸ‘ Nice, mostly dense, quarter-sized nuggets with some smalls. Frosty, and well-cured buds, fruity on the nose (very pleasant...berries and honey?). It's very relaxing, yet not overly sedating in the head, but with that physical body stone you might expect with an 85/15% indica dominate hybrid. It's strong, on par with some of the best Sunset Sherbet I've had from here and my local med. dispensaries. Good Stuff! As always, thanks Medicineman!πŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸ§

Comments

• edited March 2022

Great review! @TheProfessor I haven’t tried the Katsu yet, but I did get Sherbert Cake last time around. It was πŸ”₯ from what I remember. I ❀️ about any cross of GSC. Currently running through CC’s current batch. It’s excellent too. I’m considering grabbing some of the discount smalls but not sure which one. The GH Biscotti is calling my name too. Take care my friends!

• I find the Katsu to be a bedtime only strain @superman38NC, really makes me sleepy and I use it accordingly. There are some interesting smalls on the menu, but I've got my eye on a possible split of that GH Biscotti (that GSC genetics!) with that intriguing GH Big Block OG. I think that's the GH "Hot Rod" that Merlin was posting about. It's a car thing.😁 Have a great weekend!πŸ™‚πŸ§