still having issues at loud?

ordered on 3/19, label created on 3/21, and that's it. usually doesn't take a week before it's shipped and moving...anyone else?

Comments

• guess not..i went ahead and ordered from the other 2 shippers today so hopefully someone will deliver soon..have been ordering from here over 5 yrs now, and never had this issue before now. not worried tho

• I've had my last couple of orders stay in "pre ship" the entire way until it was delivered. I hope it shows up soon for you!

• @MigraineWarrior79 thank you for the info, i will patiently wait..lol

• Loud always delivers. I never look for labels. It was likely already shipped.

• @jenbar420

Anytime, darlin. It's hard to be patient. 😆💚

• The label from my last Loud order wasn't scanned until the day it showed up at my door.

• @antfuzz This seems to be pretty common lately. I've had more "where is my package, whoops never mind" emails lately from their USPS depot. Annoying for everyone, but actual lost in transit situations seem to be lessening -MB

• Loud is always my go to since 2013 . Never had a problem recd product

• I received the loud pkg on mon the 28th..(.usps informed delivery caught up after the pkg)..i ordered from the other 2 shippers too, also on a friday night..the cc pkg arrived wed the 30th and merlin's looks to be delivered tomorrow the 1st...so overall, all 3 shippers arrived in a very timely fashion. 2 within a week, 1 in 10 days, including weekends...from the west coast to east (va).i have never been disappointed with medicine man..thank you for being here..