Mac & Cheez

Indoor Mac & Cheez @MerlinsMagic

Beautiful buds with an addictive fruity dank aroma. I keep wanting to sniff in the jar. For me, a nice hybrid strain with a great head high. It'll give heavy eyes but you'll be awake & relaxed.

Overall just great stuff!

Comments

• @ChunksEggo8187 DAMN!!! You got 2 good ones huh bud? I'm a lil jelly..

• @Mr4Sher that 🍎 fritter hits hard too!

• Nice buds!! @ChunksEggo8187 thx for the review and pics. Seriously considered this one. Got Bel Air instead. Great stuff too! Merlin killing it 🔥

• @ChunksEggo8187 My bad... 3 good ones. Imo the ice pops is the prettiest of the 3!!!

• @superman38NC how is the bel air? Is it pretty sativa/energetic. Does it lean on the fruity side or gassy side of flavor?

• @posternugbag the bel air is an excellent sativa. The aroma is on the light side..but once smoked the lemon diesel really comes through. It hits hard but leaves you with lots of energy and focus. One of those strains you only have to light once too. I’m considering ordering more. @ChunksEggo8187 between the Mac n cheese and Apple fritter which would pick?

• @superman38NC ohh that's a tough choice. I really enjoy both. Both are great hybrid strains but I would say the Apple Fritter hits a bit harder & gives me a super stoned feeling yet relaxed & awake.

Mac & Cheez is bit more flavorful & taste great. Amazing high as well. It's more of a carefree type of high & makes me feel nice.
    You really can't go wrong with either one. Hope this helps a bit.

• Thx! @ChunksEggo8187 helps a lot. I had the Apple Fritter resin last yr. just haven’t had a chance to try in flower form.