Vape Reviews

Would love to get some other peoples opinions on some of the strains. I like to try different types but it can get expensive and nothing is worse than buying something you don't like or doesn't help you.

Here are a few of mine.
WIFI: Grade A. Gave me a very nice motivated and happy feeling, perfect for work (I do a lot of research an analysis).
Mimosa Refill: Grade C. This isn't a slight on the oil, the taste was great and nice and light, but the strain just doesn't do much for me
XJ-13: Grade B. Exactly as advertised, only complaint is it goes fast but that might be because it is on the lighter sativa side
Orange Cookies: Grade C. Not bad, but not great. Knocked me out later on but felt more spacey than anything else

Comments

• Awesome, I'd love to see more like this!

• Good info, just ordered blue dream\green crack, hope it is good. I really want to try sour diesel when back in stock. I'm finishing up xj-13, was pretty good.

• be interested to hear about the dream\green crack.

• I ordered 2 half grams of Pineapple Express which are no longer offered in the order menu, but the full gram cartridges are. I am disappointed.

The description was the same for both with: "This hard-hitting sativa-dominant hybrid provides a long-lasting energetic buzz perfect for productive afternoons and creative escapes."

I guess you need to define the term "hard hitting". After almost a month, the best I can give this one is "oh wow, that didn't even hurt man." (listen to Cheech and Chong's 'Ear Ache My Eye' for the reference) - The buzz, what there was of it, was not long lasting. Cotton mouth was a concern, I got a dry throat and a back of the throat cough several times.

The upside was that I did get sort of an energetic buzz, but hardly what I would call useful compared to some Girl Scout Cookies I had recently tried. I had a couple of hits of GSC and it wasn't too long before I was out mowing the yard. With this Pineapple Express, there just wasn't enough of anything there to help.

The description went on to state: "The smell is likened to fresh apple and mango, with a taste of pineapple, pine, and cedar." - According to my daughter, who doesn't smoke anything at all, she said she could not smell anything while I vaped right next to her. So, no smell.

The taste? There was a faint hint of a fruity taste, nothing definable. The closest I can come to is it tasted sort of like a bowl of the generic-in-a-bag 'Fruity Pebbles". I know this because my grandson eats them for breakfast many mornings.

The freebie joint gave me a better buzz than did this Pineapple Express in 1/2 gram vape cartridge.

Just some background info: I am using a eGo-T pen.

• Thanks for this review! One of the weird things about medical marijuana is that different strains affect different people differently. Nonetheless, this perspective is useful for more people than just you so I thank you very much for sharing it. I invite you to leave similar feedback in the comments of your next order from the same shipper. They would be interested in knowing about it!

• Cherry Pie Refill: A, I have to admit I was concerned about this one. It is a strain that I've always "thought" should be good for me but in flower never did that much. I bit the bullet and must admit, the taste is beyond great. Similar to the WIFI OG this strain is great in vape form (I order mine from Med Love)

Strawnana Refill: C+, The taste is fantastic, but i'm also not the biggest indica guy so it did relax me but not much else

Acid Dream: C+ again, this one might be more on me. Blue dream has never done much for me so this strain while tastes nice felt a little light and airy both taste and effect (not bad by any means, just "light", not to be confused with week).

Blue Cheese Refill: B as advertised very smooth and can pick up the hints of blue cheese

• The blue dream x wedding cake carts were amazing! Sweet taste and happy, euphoric, motivated high. Please bring it back! 🙇🏼‍♀️

• Vape selection is super low! What happened?

• Medicine Love is taking a vacation so I just removed their selection. We still have some nice flavors from the other two shippers though!

• Sure do! Thanks @medboy !

• Any idea if the other vendors have the full gram syringes?

• Would love for the syringes to come back soon

• Blue dream x wedding cake cartridges! 🏆⭐️

• I got in some Pineapple Express in 0.5g cartridge. A sweet taste to the vape and the results are great. Pain relief was fast and effective. The buzz is more laid back than I was expecting, but not too much. - I like it!