I’ll be back

I got 7 months to go in this pregnancy thing. Let me live vicariously through you all throughout this time.

Morning sickness sucks and I can’t even have weed to help it. Pray for me lol.

Comments

• LOL!! Congrats!! Imagine your tolerance level 9 mos from now though. You will get wrecked! 👍🏼

• @OzBaxter great perspective!! And thank you!

• Congrats!! @Higheveryone23 very exciting..breaks are hard but well worth the wait (especially in your case) big props to putting you and your baby’s health first!

• @superman38NC and @MigraineWarrior79 thank you! Yes! It is one of the only things worth giving up weed for.

• Congratulations!

FYI some people do smoke during pregnancy in moderation.

According to scientific studies, the side effects are way less than the prescription nausea alternatives.

I'm not a doctor and can't say for your particular case, but I can share that many women do smoke during pregnancy to help with mood, appetite and energy.

After talking to some midwives and birth doulas, they have not mentioned any particular issues other than during labor at which time they did NOT recommend.

Indigenous peoples take natural medicines during pregnancy such as ayahuasca, san pedro, peyote, and cannabis for some perspective and have had healthy children for thousands of years, just saying.

So depending on your health, it might not be a bad option in moderation.

• I actually was so sick while I was pregnant, that it was the only thing that that could contain my nausea. I tried it one day and informed my doctor of the results. I'm sure she wasn't supposed to tell me, but she was much less concerned about that than the lack of nutrients I was getting and weight I was losing from being so sick. Back then, they weren't drug testing mothers as much, so I do recommend to anyone that may try it, to inform their physician just so it doesn't randomly pop up on a urine screen and cause problems.

• @medboy @MerlinsMagic @OneLove thank you! The saddest part is that as of the last week the smell makes me SO nauseous.

I literally cried when my husband was smoking because I didn’t enjoy the smell for the 1st time in my life. The smell of vaping is delicious however I’m just nervous about the other chemicals in the wax I still have.

Plus, the state I live in will straight up take away your parenting rights if they find any THC. 😡 one thing is for sure…. I will be putting in a HUGE ass Merlin order once I get to month 8. 💨💚🎄

• <3 Best of luck with everything<3
    Thank you for your service to Life

• Congratulations! My wife and I just had our 4th child in July. She quit smoking also during her pregnancy and didn't care for the smell either. Now she's back to vaping but still doesn't care for the smoking smell.