Happiness is...

Seeing the notice that your Christmas presents will be delivered today.

Merry Christmas, y'all!

informed.png

Comments

• What is Santa bringing you all?

• Mountain Dew and Jellysea 🀀

• edited December 2022

Nice!! Mine (Jack H, DJ Gold and Hawaiin Punch Live Resin vapes) are supposedly going to get here Monday or Tuesday. Which is good because we're going out of town on Thursday and I need my medication for extended family gatherings... πŸ˜‚

• edited December 2022

@posternugbag

Skunk Hero & Dj's Gold. Mail lady passed & my package wasn't delivered, but I saw her mail carrier & WOW! (She got away from me before i could stop her. I had 4 other packages not from here) So, I'm expecting it later on today, or Monday. But, I hope today! πŸ˜‚πŸ’š

• Jelly over here, think put in bout within first 2hrs code dropped but figured things be slow moving with time of season but know the team always delivers and fingers crossed will have something to break up the Monday humbugs, congrats and enjoy and if anyone got input on indo mtdew I'm all ears

• I got someone's order of 1/4 oz of Jack, I guess that is Jack H. I ordered an oz, I forgot what it was, I went for the outdoor $180/oz, but allowed for subs. I already sent a message to @medboy but maybe someone out there ordered a 1/4?

• @MikeyC what’re you expecting? 🀠

• Oreos, ice cream cake and makilla gorillas