Loud's Blueberry 🫐[Outdoor]

2Β»

Comments

• @friendsofbillw

I'm hoping for the same with this one. πŸ’š

• Had touchdown toady! My split was honored so I got some Blueberry and some Pink Runtz. Not exactly sure when I will get around to trying them but will review when I do.

• Mine is in as well, however, I'm not home yet, so as soon as I'm able I'll update with pics and review!

• Effects are definitely what you'd want from this kush; sleepy, STONED, and pain relief.

Smells stanky, and sweet. Smokes smooth, and tastes berry-ish.

Amazing!!!! Now, yall leave me another oz. 🀣

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’šπŸ‘

• I had a bowl out of my dynavap and that 1st terpy, delicious hit was just like a blueberry muffin. Delicious!!! The high doesn't disappoint either. Stopped my racing mind and relaxed me totally. Gonna have 2 bowls in a few to really test out the KO power but I can already tell this one is a must for all indica lovers.

• Update:
    Just had a giggle fit with my Dad after sharing a jay of this.
    Love it! 🀣

• @MigraineWarrior79 oh wow! 😯 those nugs are chunky! Thank so much for the pic & review! @Mr4Sher appreciate the review as well! Looks like some quality outdoor!
    I'm excited, mines coming tomorrow

• @ChunksEggo8187

I just emptied out the jar, and it's a mixture of smalls, med, & these chunky nugs. I shoulda taken a pic on my tray, but I got high🀣.
    I could sleep on a cloud right now I'm so high. Lol
    Anyway. 😴 time for me πŸ’š

• @MigraineWarrior79 ahh that sounds amazing. πŸ˜‹
    Can't wait to be on a cloud too! πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ

• Blueberry was supposed to arrive today but guessing tomorrow. It's looks fantastic for an outdoor!

• Thanks for the pics! Order placed.

• edited March 2023

What a great strain! Love it so much I haven't even tried my Pink Runtz yet... Was thinking of ordering a lil more, just to have. Too late! It's already gone! Oh well, at least I got 1 order of it in. Thank God for the conservation that my dynavap provides! I'd love to get my hands on some Indoor or Premium Blueberry! And someone please offer some Purple Urkle or Grape Ape!!!

• @Mr4Sher The grape really comes out with the Dynavap.

• @Mr4Sher yes! Definitely feel lucky I was able to get 1 order in for the blueberry. Hopefully we can get some those prem strains you mentioned too.
    I remember last year Merlin had some prem blueberry Muffin that was πŸ’£

• I'm glad I got at least an oz of it. 🀣

• Anyone get any beans outta this batch? I have 6 nice mature seeds out of my oz.

• @MigraineWarrior79 yup! I got 2 nice ones. Accidentally crushed 1 while grinding a nug.

• @ChunksEggo8187

I hate when that happens, lol

• @MigraineWarrior79 🀣 no doubt, sucks even more when you think u got all the crushed seed & end up tasting it in a joint. 🫀

• edited March 2023

I got 1 so far πŸ‘πŸ». It never fails I pick a couple strains to grind up together and then a bean appears. Now I know it's blueberry not purple alien tahoe 😎 The PAT is πŸ”₯ too

• edited March 2023

OH SHIT!!! Grape Ape!!! Ask and you shall receive... Ugh.. ordered a half zip. When an eight or quarter would be plenty with my dynavap... I'm in desperate need of more jars! Just ordered more 2-way humidity packs yesterday...

• I usually go with half zip splits but just went for the full half of Grape Ape. But now I'm seeing this bubble bath pumped. Ugh. Hopefully still a little around so I can try a quarter zip.at least...

• @Mr4Sher I also ordered some grape ape! Haven't had it in years. Did a split with bubble bath. I'll let u know how it is πŸ˜ƒ

• Awaiting payday to order. 🀞there's still some leftπŸ˜ŠπŸ’š

• edited March 2023

@ChunksEggo8187 Whats up my friend!? I ordered the same split πŸ˜€. The last grape ape I got off the site was suprisingly more uplifting than couch lock. A few yrs back I believe mama had some that smelled like grape gum and hit like a brick..that's what I'm hoping for it's this batch 🀞🏻

• @superman38NC Hey bro! Nice! Yeah I remember when it was up but I think there were too many choices at the time πŸ˜†
    Definitely hoping for a body melting high with this batch. Either way, I'm sure it'll be great! I'm a sucker for grape & blueberry strains 🀣
    A buddy of mine said Bubble Bath is a great relaxer & has a long lasting high...so we'll see. The pic Merlin put up looks amazing so I'm not worried.

• @ChunksEggo8187 I imagine we will be pleased as usual! I'm with you I'm a sucker for fruit/citrus strains..I'm loving Louds blueberry and Purple Tahoe..

2Β»