Vape cartridges with coconut oil

Some of the vape cartridges from Med Mama say they are cut with coconut oil. Can you please clarify, is this MCT oil? Or is it regular liquid coconut oil? Thanks.

Comments

• I'm asking Med Mama, hold on...

• Please let me know when you hear back. I have some on hand, and I have more on the way. I’d like to know exactly what kind of oil this is before I continue to vape it. I’ve done quite a bit of research, and it seems inhaling coconut oil can cause lipoid pneumonia. If you do a google search all you see is warnings not to vape it. Depending on your response, I may just make them into edibles to err on the safe side, which stinks because I will need to order more distillate, but I’d rather not risk it. Thanks.

• And I just realized I didn’t notice the holiday promo code and missed out on $30! My luck I guess.

• I read that too and think it is bullshit. Bacteria causes pneumonia. I get headaches if I vape something with pg or vg. Coconut oil is fine, non issue.

• Quality of vape pen and temperature are more important. Vape at lowest temp if possible.

• Still waiting on the answer, sorry. But I understand that coconut oil has a high smoke point which is why they use it.