THC Gum Drops Shelf Life / Best used by date

I got THC gum drops for the first time and will be micro-dosing for chronic headache pain along with CBD gummies (separately purchased). I plan to split the gum drop into 6 -10 servings (so maybe 2.5mg - 5 mg per serving) as I'll have to see what THC / CBD levels work best which I know will take time. If I buy 8 THC Gum Drop packs from MedMama, it should last me a long time assuming I can stay at low THC levels. I didn't see an expiration date on the 2 bottles I got for my first purchase. Does anyone know what the shelf life or best use by date would be, assuming I keep it at cool temperatures (50-65 degrees)? I wasn't sure if properly stored if things can 'break down' in form/substance or if it can last a year or two.

Comments

• edited November 2019

The gum drops work great for microdosing. I hope they help with your headaches. As for long term storage, I put the gum drops in ziplock bags and store them in the freezer.

• This is partly a result of the gray area that MMJ is in now, legally. The expiration dates are set by the federal FDA, but right now federal law doesn't allow the FDA to regulate marijuana products because they're schedule 1. The consumers lose out.

If you keep them in a cool dark place, they should last 4-6 weeks. Longer if you refrigerate or freeze.