MAC flower?

Where has the MAC flower been? Haven’t seen it on the menu in a while. Hopefully it will make an appearance soon @HappyTrees @LoudnCo @medmama

Comments

• Yes I agree. MAC is always great.

• Bring back all of the Alien strains!

• Sorry, I meant to also include @MerlinsMagic and not medmama.

• MAC strain is getting like sour d and other older hard hitting strains . Growers have moved on to newer genetics ie cookies etc . I have been looking for a despecery with fire mac for 3 days and am in new jersey where weed is legel .

• I also miss the MAC...it is a cookies strain btw

• Still have some of the MAC trim from Loud from months ago. Was a great bargain, still packs a punch.

• Nefgeen your right Alien Cookies I finally found some exotic mac no problem finding the light dep are green house butt the gaz mac is hard to find had a care giver locate some in maine.

• I prefer the “regular” MAC over the MAC 1. But anything “alien” gets my attention!

• I got some kind of MAC today from @HappyTrees thanks guys for looking out the free papers and a big fat Doobie, not a toothpick, awesome.y other package from @MerlinsMagic hasn't left the station yet but they both ordered the same time. But I know to expect it because they only ship once a week. I have not used other vendor in very long time my own reasons. Blessings all I will let ya know how this MAC strain is when I smoke some. Peace

• @Thinktank9000 Merlin's ships out everyday.

• edited June 2023

We ship Monday through Friday, unless there is a post office holiday.