Greenhouse Freshies

Just curious if anyone has tried these from Merlin? Not bad prices for prerolls.

Β«1

Comments

• edited August 2023

Yes, I have.

• edited August 2023

πŸ˜‚ @posternugbag @TreesPlz whats your thoughts? I haven’t tried them yet.

• πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• They're a lot like smoking joints. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• @superman38NC : "How is that new product Merlin is offering?"

Everyone in this Thread: "I LIKE WEED!"

πŸ˜‚

• I like weed!πŸ₯³πŸ€£πŸ˜ŽπŸ§

• the snozzberries taste like snozzberries

• I mean, if you like getting high...

• I smoked them. Skittles or something

• So, are da freshies fresh? 🀣

• I didn't exhale

• The freshest! @MigraineWarrior79 But that’s just what I heard!😁🀣😎🧐

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜Ž so basically these are fresh and get you high!?

• @superman38NC don't forget the greenhouse aspect of this equation

• Oh, that's so critical @TreesPlz...can't forget the Greenhouse aspect. We have Outdoor, Premium, and Ultra Premium Freshies around here, but they're all just, well...meh.πŸ˜•
    I mean..these are Greenhouse!πŸ”₯😎🧐

• Yes! I recently got the greenhouse freshies purple punch, 6 - 1g prerolls, all flower no trim.

I highly recommend these if you're looking for some prerolls. They're fresh, not dry or harsh, and have a nice uplifting high.

Here's most of the description from the page (so you don't have to go look it up :smile: ):

"Indica Dominant Hybrid - 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
    All Flower, NO Trim.

Purple Punch is a rare indica dominant hybrid (80% indica/20% sativa) strain created through crossing the classic Larry OG with the deliciously potent Grand Daddy Purps. The flavor is very sweet with a vanilla blueberry taste that has a touch of slightly sour grape candy. With a one-two punch to the head of euphoric lifted effects and a super high THC level, you'll feel the knockout high of Purple Punch almost immediately. You'll feel a slam of euphoria followed by a heady lift that launches you into a state of pure happiness. As your mind creeps higher and higher, your body will begin to drift away into a relaxing state that is very sedative and heady, often leading to a long and peaceful sleep. In combination with its high THC level, these effects make Purple Punch perfect for killing the effects of insomnia, chronic stress, nausea, chronic pain, and depression."

I definitely agree with the description. It has a nice fruity flavor, and smells excellent.

The high comes on heavy and lasts quite a while. First it hits the head and then relaxes the body, at least for me. It doesn't make me tired at all.

It's not the best review lol, but I'm pretty ripped right now off these pre rolls haha.

Long story short, they're awesome and well worth the money!

Thanks @MerlinsMagic

• Ah-hah! Someone with actual experience! Excellent review @Jdtokes, ripped or not! 😁😎🧐

• I'm so getting some

• @Jdtokes Wins the thread! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ”₯

• Now, don't everybody go buy them all before I get paid friday!! 🀣🀣

• Same! πŸ˜‚

• edited August 2023

Ok, now queue up the mugshot memes

• Nice review! @Jdtokes I like weed so I bought the 3-pack 😎. Hopefully I get the requested split. If not 3 packs of White Runtz sounds great.

• I like pot

• Aint got no gas innit.

• edited August 2023
  • @TreesPlz πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ« 

Β«1