Real Deal Diamonds??

Anyone try these out yet from merlin.? Wonder why they're discounted. I tried they're sugar wax that's discounted and it was fire the white runtz tasted amazing. Thanks guys @MerlinsMagic @medboy

Comments

• Been meaning to get round to the sugar wax but haven't yet

• edited August 2023

I purchased 8 grams of them when they hit the menu a month or two ago. All 4 strains had the exact same smell, a little fruity. There is zero taste so I have been mixing them with other concentrates. They are missing the terps which I assume were never reintroduced after the diamonds were formed. As far as the looks, they are nice sized diamonds and they are very easy to work with. They do hit hard, however I prefer a concentrate with more taste and more of a full spectrum experience. Since I prefer flavor I would not purchase them again however I was not at all disappointed.

• @Vapedad78 I'd highly advise you to take advantage of their sale on the sugar wax right now. The lemon jack moonrocks are pretty straight too taste alot like lemòns

• @friendsofbillw I'm the same way I like the full spectrum experience more also. Just been eyeing them for a minute

• I discounted because my fridge is full. They are the most fire highest concentration product I have.

• @Zackarrry appreciate it somehow missed that tag till just now