DjShorts Blueberry

Ive heard alot about this strain anyway we could get some on the menu. Thanksss

And some hash rosin. It sounds lethal lolol

Comments

• edited September 2023

It’s been here before @Zackarrry. The first time I had it was here 4-5 years ago and I’ve found it locally a few times. It’s an amazing strain…but extremely sleepy!!😎🧐. Would definitely be up for some Blueberry! How about some Blueberry Muffin as well?😁

• The Blue Magoo that Loud has up is a cross of DJ shorts Blueberry but I haven’t tried that before

• Same with Loud’s Blue City Diesel (Blueberry x NYC Diesel). I have about an ounce of Merlin’s outdoor BCD from summer. It’s great, but more of a daytime strain. I’ve had the Blue Magoo before and it was also really good. Great taste and effects from both. They’re both Indica leaning, but not sleepy like Blueberry.😎🧐

• Awesome video here from DJ, worth the watch!

• edited September 2023

That’s great! Thanks @friendsofbillw! Cannabis was the missing ingredient in my life!!😁😎🧐

• I found it interesting @TheProfessor he is certainly one of the legends in the cannabis space!

• edited September 2023

@friendsofbillw DJ and Mario Guzman (Mr. Sherbinski) are my cannabis heroes! Blueberry, Sunset Sherbet, and the Gelatos will always be my favorites! I currently have over a half-dozen strains with DJs or Sherbinski’s genetics.😁😎🧐

• He's has all the hazes

• edited September 2023

DJ Short’s Azure Haze looks pretty amazing @TreesPlz…like Blue Dream, but better!😎🧐

• I think I could listen to DJ for hours talk about cannabis and genetics. I could really relate to the 70s west coast history of cannabis as I lived in NorCal at the time all the fun stuff started coming in from SE Asia and the Hippie Trail. Some heady times for sure. BTW would love to see his Blueberry come around again. One fine indica. Had to get some the last time it was on the menu. Wonder about all those flavor hazes he was talking about