Cinderella 99

Has anyone tried this? I just ordered some today. I will let you know my experience with it once it arrives. I also got some Lemon Kush joints from Merls, and Sherbet Cake from The Loud. I really wanted some more Chocolope, but I also needed to try something new this time.

Comments

• That Cindy 99 looks interesting @OzBaxter! I’m not sure it would work for me as it’s known to cause paranoia and anxiety in some patients. But, it’s also supposed to be good for anxiety.🤷🏻
    The Lemon Kush sounds really good, and the Sherbet Cake is just Sunset Sherbet…and you can never go wrong with Sunset Sherbet.💚 Eagerly waiting to see your reviews!😎🧐

• I tried C99 4 years ago.(yikes! time flies). I enjoyed it very much.

https://medicinemanonline.com/discussion/140/cinderella-99

• I have some and it does have a short period of raciness at first but it is great for focus and getting things done. At least for me. A good wake and bake..

• @TheProfessor Ooh can't wait to try that Sunset, then. Didn't know that's what it was. I am not normally an Indica guy so I didn't know what to expect. Just wanting to try something new. 🤘🏼

@justaguy That review makes me excited for that sweet Sativa! I love daytime strains!

@bluedreamer Excellent! I like to keep a good wake and bake on hand.

• Thanks to Merlin's ability to travel faster than light, I got it yesterday already. It's not special but it's very, very good (if you know what I mean). Really great Wake n Bake. Not quite as sharp or as on point as a good Jack H, But it's a good clearheaded, focused buzz. Just the way I like my daytime tokes. It's a pretty bud, with little orange hairs here and there. Overall not the very best sativa I've ever had, but certainly hitting the spot for what I need as a good Wake n Bake. Good stuff, will get more 👍🏼