Thank you loud! Ordered Thanksgiving morning received last night

Thank you loud! From West Coast to East Coast NY and with the holiday in between I received my product yesterday that I ordered Thursday morning. Awesome thank you!!

Comments

• @Flapples congrats man enjoy I ordered on 11/17 and my order has not even shipped yet!

• edited December 2019

Sorry to hear that! I do understand though , my previous order took me 22 days. Although that order was not from Loud. Hope yours and others arrives soon!

• @Flapples =( forgot to mention my order was from Med Mama not Loud. Just want to mention I am a first time buyer and very nervous and skeptical. For a first time experience it has thus far left a bad taste in my mouth and much frustration.

• I understand The frustration there have been some issues lately with some shipping. Hopefully that will be addressed, I personally am only ordering from loud right now. But you will get your product. I was looking at Coinbase the other day, my first order was April 1, 2016 for the sample gram of $10. I have since placed an additional 104 orders and I received everyone. While I have had problems with some medicine man and med boy always take care of the problem and always deliver! You will get your order sorry for the delay and frustration.

• If you ordered the 17th and haven't received it then you need to contact Medboy... he'll figure it out.

• Yes @PwnappleXpress please write to me through the contact form! It probably slipped through the cracks.