ORANGE SUNSHINE 🌞 LSD BLOTTER LOUD & CO WOW JUST WOW

Hey Guys and gals, back for another review. Picked up a strip of the orange sunshine tabs to try and let me tell you.....

These are the best offering on the site for dosage, took two tabs and holy shit....

A little brief, I have taken lsd among other items reviewed previously if interested.
These blotter tabs are pure white heavy grade blotter paper, no fancy designs, no taste whatsoever...

The trip... they are down right incredible. Highest dosage per hit on the site by far. Open eye visuals, closed eye visuals, very high potency, pure lsd.

If you are not experienced do not take more than one tab at a time. Seasoned users stick with 2 at most.. 2 Can be a bit much at times for experienced users so be aware.. with that being said, this is the strongest, best option of lsd I have tried in 20 years hands down. There isn't an offering out there that holds a candle on a single hit basis.

If you were looking for a strong lsd. Here is your potion, I have stocked up and recommend you do the same if interested.

Thanks to @LoudnCo and @medboy for offering the great product.

Comments

• Glad you're enjoying what we have to offer. Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!