Happy Trees Premium JET FUEL!!⛽✈️🛫🔥BLAST OFF!! Just as wild looking as they smell

edited April 28 in Product Reviews

Guys and Gals, Back for another review, this one is for Happy Trees Premium "Jet Fuel"

The appearance: Super Dark greens, tons of purple and dark undertones. Wildest layer of Trichomes starting off purple fading into clear, and absolutely covered. Link to pics BELOW, including 4k microscope, will blow your mind!!!

The Smell: HOLY KUSH!!! THIS one is a classic, heavy handed down right skunky, gassy monster. This one is not one you can hide the smell of. Its in the top 3 of my all time down right smelly strains.

The Cure: Very nicely cured, dry to the touch outside, break apart and nicely expose a very dense sticky layer of trichomes that will leave the smell of this one behind long after its gone. Washing hands after rolling is a must unless you want it to linger.

The Taste: Upon first inhale the classic Pine KUSH takes over, after the exhale I get a very pleasant woody undertone. Great for sharing, as it has a very unique flavor profile that will leave even the most experience connoisseurs looking for more.

The High: Upon first hit, the flavor packs a punch and brings a nice level high with it at first.... after a few hits, this story will change and you can find yourself stumbling for words and wanting a snack to distract you from meaningful conversation. Strong head with a creeper body that follows down the road. .

Conclusion: Its a top shelf bud with a mind-blowing KUSH/Dank smell that will leave you high for hours. If you are not an everyday smoker I would say stay on the lighter side of this one or it will leave you fumbling but having fun!

Link to pics, including 4k microscope, will blow your mind, check out the colors in this strain!!!
https://imgur.com/a/wtmLSWN

As Always, huge THANK YOU to @medboy and @HappyTrees for the great Medicine!

Comments