Merlin's Greenhouse Chocolatina - The best indica heavy, hybrid, Dessert 🍨strain on the Market!!

edited April 28 in Product Reviews

Hey Guys and Gals, back with another grab.

Merlin's Greenhouse Chocolatina - an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the potent Tina x Mint Chocolate Chip strains.

The Appearance: Smaller to medium cone shaped buds with hues of mainly deep greens. Orange/brown hairs throughout and covered with trichomes. Link to pics below

The Smell: Upon opening the bag you are hit with a Sweet skunk that lingers and only gets stronger the more you handle it. Like the title says, dessert Bud is about the perfect reference for this Strain and the smell reflects as such.

The Cure: SPOT ON! You can't get any better on the cure of this flower, this strain is cured to perfection. Breaks apart to a gorgeous interior that remains slightly tacky to retain the terpenes and full flavor profile sometimes lost if over dried.

The Taste: Upon first inhale I get a very nice Chocolate, coffee tone with a hint of earthy middle and very smooth finish that leaves the chocolate reminisce behind leaving your taste buds wanting more every hit.

The High: Awesome creeper of a strain, you will start enjoying your smoke, upon finishing you are left with a very satisfied feeling of mind and body very evenly relaxed. Slowly creeping into an indica heavy high. Great for a sweet treat in the evening. Will help with stress and mood swings due to the heavy indica sedative effect. May help with sleeping but is a slow come on so would take some time to take effect if used in this manner.

The Conclusion: One of my top strains for Dessert smoke, great Flavor, creeper high that is fun and taste great getting there! Being a greenhouse option its not lacking a single bit on potency, cure, or flavor!

Link to pics https://imgur.com/a/sdQRHIs

Big Thank you to @medboy and @MerlinsMagic for this amazing medicine!

ALL taste testing for these reviews is performed with a laser smoking device for a fuel/element free uninhibited smoke source that has no alternate flavors, butane, or other chemicals to burn providing the purest, cleanest, highest flavor experience available for the most accurate flavor profiles in the world.

Comments

• Amazing review!!! I loved Chocolatina, was one of my favs in recent times. Everything was perfect on this bud