Temperature to Vaporize DMT at?

@MerlinsMagic what is optimal temperature for vaping DMT at?

Comments

• @MikeyC, hope you been well. Just my experience and found it is different depending on the element in the cartridge used. C cell or ceramic carts can handle higher voltages and with dmt love to be 4v-4.2v.

Preheat about 3-5 secs and letter rip. I make my own dmt carts so can't speak for the purchased ones but if it's a ceramic cell it should be transparent. I noted when I tried it at lower voltages or without a good preheat the 2nd or 3rd rip was the only ones worth a crap. I hate the taste of dmt so I make my own super strong single hit carts that will have you blasting in one hit to two at most and use 100% terpines for flavor like bubblegum ect. Hope this helps!

• Thanks for this! I am also curious about the non cart. I know people use either an oil pipe or eclipse vape. I was wondering if the 150c to 170c range has a sweet spot. Thank you again for answering for the carts!

• @MerlinsMagic any pointers?

• If you are using the freebase directly I have found that Yocan Evolve vaporizer can work great. Also have heard good things about the eclipse. I've used the glass sherlock vaporgenie which worked amazingly well but I broke it. :-(

• Thank you!

• I have a dedicated pipe that I place rose petals down on the base of and sprinkle the medicine on top. I'll use the lighter so that it melts and doesn't scortch by bringing the flame close but not touching.

@Hideurself has good advice for vapes and things. Also I like to use a bubbler with an oil burner component as well.

• Thank you!