Happy trees indoor

13ยป

Comments

• Wow, that is some nice delivery time @G4D2P0! Hope you enjoy that care package ๐Ÿ“ฆ. Still waiting for mine. Did you get a label for tracking? Oh, let us know how that Caliburge treats yaโ€™. Was ๐Ÿ‘€ that one.

• Yes I did @Jaybird922 I got a label on the 3rd shipped on the 4th just FYI not every stop at USPS facilities were scanned.i will definitely let u know how that Cali burger hits, smells amazing just opening the bag don't even wanna break it apart lol. ๐Ÿ˜†

• HT, can you kindly go in USPS online and correct a shipping label asap? According to USPS, my package is sitting down in West Palm Beach, FL with an incomplete label and is stuck in an endless loop. I ordered on Aug 1 and do not live in Florida. Been without product for over a week now. Extremely frustrated ๐Ÿ˜ฃ and been ordering from MM a long time.

• @HappyTrees Oh, and USPS said the label indicated 50 pounds. Holy Sheeeet mon!!! My order was slightly less ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• edited August 12

@Jaybird922 That is so odd, I'll look into it. We might just re-ship it if that means it will get to you faster. We'll be sure to throw in something extra for the wait if that's what we end up doing....

• edited August 12

@Jaybird922 Looks like we're going to have to re-ship, can't do anything to fix it online. I'll make sure it gets done ASAP and shipped out today.

• Thanks so much @HappyTrees! I will look out for a new label and really appreciate you and the Team. Iโ€™ve been painfully bone dry for a week. So looking forward to this package ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

13ยป