Happy trees indoor

edited June 8 in General

Hey ,y’all really need to check out happy trees 🌴 indoors selections. they are definitely fire I have tried a lot of them and so far Jelly doughnut is my favorite. they have a lot to choose from and right now there is a sale on some y’all won’t be disappointed and their shipping time has improved significantly

Comments

• I just placed an order for Indoor Super Cookies! I have never ordered from Happy Trees; I hope they deliver…

• @Alex you're in good hands w/happy trees. Ordered last Wed, received today. 5 days. Did a split, Super Boof & Zunami. Both sticky & pungent.
    Super Boof is fire! Just excellent weed!

• Between sale and yalls encouraging words went with a 4way split so hopefully it'll be honored. Requested for jelly donut super boof Yikes and zunami to see what the fuss was, figure I gotta find something I like out of 4 strains, so if these work out hopefully can try 4 more lol

• 👀…waiting on next pay check. Save some for me! Lol

• @Jaybird922
    I'm waiting for my next check too. Fingers crossed 🤞 there's some left when I can order. Lol

• @ChunksEggo8187 hope your enjoying the smoke, did you get a label when u ordered at HT?

• Glad you liked your order @Beach57

Yeah @ChunksEggo8187 Both the Zunami and the Super boof are fire buds, the super boof especially is some dank stuff, glad you're enjoying the smoke!

@Vapedad78 I remember your order, don't worry we got you covered on that split, excellent choices!

• @HappyTrees awesome news to hear. I can't wait check it out after hearing good things

• @Beach57 just ordered some jelly doughnut and wedding cake. Really hope the JD doesn't get subbed cuz it sounds fire!

• For ticket on couple zips , been pleasantly surprised by bag appeal and effects. Vaped a small elbow pack of each the spilts received and shut it down after which usually do anther one or 2 packs before shutting things down for evening.

• edited June 24

@Mr4Sher hope u like the. JD I have another 1/2 coming i still have1/4 of super Boof it’s awesome as well been eyeing lots of new stuff just waiting on money like everyone

• Just went for a split of Boof and Biscotti. The newer selection for HT looks great! Anyone try the LA Kush or Mnt Dew Mouth yet?

• Just received Super Boof and Swiss Watch. If you like a good Indica Swiss Watch hits the spot. And the Super boof works as a daytime smoke.Best of both worlds.

• @HappyTrees yall did good by me on last request so doubled down for a repeat but ones didn't get last time lol , all about variety and good quality at a good price so let's run it back🤷‍♂️🤣

• edited June 29

@Vapedad78 Hell yeah dude 😎 we just shipped it out. Hope you like!

• I’m getting a split of the papaya and sundae driver. Ordered Monday and it should be here in the south East today. Not too bad considering the three day layover in that north west city.Happy July fourth week!

• My HT order was quick too! Ordered Sun got it Thursday to east coast. I ordered from Merlin last Sat and it showed today. No complaints just a comparison. The Super Boof is excellent. Almost a mimosa flavor/aroma. The biscotti is on point too.

• @superman38NC I concur on the boof in fact all the ones from this time were much better than the previous order I'd made , so kudos to the forum, glad convinced me to give a try again and appreciate the sale @HappyTrees and what ever changed more of it or better keep it up , it's so much better having a solid 3 shippers to decide from yall all offering great selections and competitive tickets .... man I'm all for it and greatly appreciative thanks for the post @Beach57

• @Vapedad78 I had HT’s Superboof months ago. It was ok..little dry and no where near as strong as this batch. This boof batch is levels above! Now I see some extra additions to HT’s menu..😩 gotta hold off but they look extraordinary. @HappyTrees keep bringing the 🔥

• @superman38NC no kidding 🥳 so many. Thank you @HappyTrees for the excellent pics too!
    Glitter bomb, pink certz, zashimi 😎

• Glad you guys are liking it. We got this stuff from a new grower this is our second pick up from these guys and we really like the bud they have. I think they're going to be our main connect from now on because everything they give us is awesome lol

• I would say a resounding yes from the peanut gallery here 2nding the new growers. Couple them are straight stank and loving it lol

• I have a split of White Truffle & Sundae Driver ordered. Excited to try these as I've never had either before.

• Nice @MigraineWarrior79 ! I decided on a split of Yikes and Zashimi, never heard of either but they sure sound good 👍.

• @Jaybird922

They do sound good! Let all of us know how they are when you receive. 😊💚💨

• Yes, indeed. Ah….now the waiting game 🙄.

• @Jaybird922

That's the worst part, but it's worth it in the end. Lol
    Just nerve racking at times, lmao

• @HappyTrees Really appreciate this new grower. Glitter bomb is fantastic! Really does check all the boxes for me. Indica dominant perfection! Thank you again!!

• Received my split yesterday of Sundae Driver, and White Truffle. Both are smelly and gorgeous buds! Haven't been able to partake of any due to strep throat. Boo! But, once I can, I'll give my thoughts!