Anyone else live in a condo/apartment complex and USPS delivered to wrong box

Well, this has happened a few a times with USPS, four times it has shown up brought by neighbors or USPS delivering it next day (maybe forgot in truck). "Delivered In/At Mailbox" but it's not in my little mail box. None the less I'm still sh*tting myself yet again, just have tons of older folks who live here. It's been over 24 hours and hasn't shown up to my door or mailbox (key required). USPS has caused me to soil my under britches too many times lol. It's not about the lost $$, just anxiety and time to replace. Moral of the story, if you know your mail person is 90% accurate, smaller orders and stock up haha.

Comments

• Maybe time to get a PO box!

• I was thinking the same thing! Half the time I need to go pick up packages too big for my mailbox. Good call Med boy! You are wise and I appreciate your wisdom!!

• Yep i went thru almost the same thing .After about 2yrs of getting those white boxes once or twice a week someone in the chain between the regional and local PO got smart and marked the box incorrect address return to sender. They opened it and took the contents.
    When i went to the PO to report it that day they found the box and gave it to me and it was resealed and empty!!!
    got a PO box the next day never a issue again.

• @cmweems1964 I am waiting for my next order to arrive before doing some research. For instance, I love growing San Pedro cactus, just because they are cool. These packages seem to have that same issue. Thanks for your input and support, you are awesome and appreciate your help. I love this community, Medman, Medboy, Merlin, Loud and Happy!

• I can confirm this was most likely a mishap into the wrong mailbox. It showed up 5 days later (my neighbors are so nice!). Subsequent order arrived today without issue. Mistake overall, wow I feel better!

• @CJM

I'm glad it all worked out for you! Enjoy the smoke. 😊💚

• Thanks @MigraineWarrior79 ! I think it was some good karma from making sure a lost neighborhood puppy find it's way home safe and helping my elderly neighbors.

• Is it me or does that first joint out of the bag, after something like this happens, taste the best?

Wake and bake! :smiley:

• When a lost package is found, it tastes like gold! Plus a healthy appreciation for the good folks out there making sure I got my package