Merlin Shipping for the People

2»

Comments

• Ice Cream Cake and Watermelon Candyland ordered. I’m craving some dessert with octane. Hope to join in on this faster shipping I’ve been reading about 👍.

• @Alex send me an email and I can find out what the status of your package is for you :smile:

• My order was received Monday morning and it made it to west Texas on Thursday afternoon. That's as fast as anyone has been able to deliver my order since we had the guys from Colorado filling orders. Thanks @MerlinsMagic

• @justaguy I placed my order Monday morning and it made it to coastal Carolina on Thursday afternoon. Phenomenal shipping time.

• Glad the shipping is up to par now ❤️

It used to be that you could post any type of flower and people were happy to have it.

These days I’m needing the reject 90% of what I’m seeing in order to present the best I can find and get rare strains and sativas.

Hope you all enjoy!
    Bless

• Maaaan I know that's gotta be time consuming and effort intent but we definitely and greatly appreciate all of it. Everyone doing excellent work in the name of goodness can't throw shade at that no how no way