All Concentrates and Vapes Pricing Overhaul!!

Hey there everyone, I have some extraordinary news for you fine ladies and lads. All of the concentrates and vapes on the website have been decreased in price significantly! If you were waiting for a sign to place your next order this is it :wink:

I just finished updating the pricing on everything. Go head over and check it out, enjoy :smile:

-mb

Comments

• That’s amazing!!! Thank you so much!!

• @medboy Is the price of the six star full melt bubbl hash from loud and co going to be reduced as well? I’ve never tried that style concentrate but that price point is well above what I can afford. So glad the other Rosins and live resins are coming down significantly too. Will def be going for some Rosin soon.

• @TheMad710Chemist Yes I'll be reducing the six star full melt bubble hash price here shortly!

• Amazing!! Thank you!!

• Ordered some live rosin and 6*full melt.. pretty stoked and got an "airis dabble" coming in. Anyone have any experience with it?

• Wow! I was waiting for a sign! Thanks so much!

• Haven't heard of that I'll have to look it up but ooze has a decent affordable and very portable water filtered device looks like an oil drum fits in hand but works like hitting out a rig and the utillian723 does good for both herb and dabs so gonna have to try out some full melt

• Just ordered the yocan orbit to compliment my rosin order. I have the POTV one that I've been using but that is kind of a mess with concentrates.

• The oil drum dab rig one can be, especially since I don't have a hot knife to get it in the bowl. But the 723 is only messy if you tip it one way too much and it gets over the lip of the metal cup insert and then ya gotta clean the outside cup and inside dry herb bowl and burn off the alcohol before using again.