Mdma

Good day too all! Was wondering if anybody had tried the Champagne MDMA? I’ve done the amethyst and clear, but haven’t tried the champagne. Was wondering what people’s thoughts on it were.

Comments

• Haven't tried but have the amethyst. Was there a difference between amethyst and clear?

• Just tried some tonight, feels really great to me! I feel really into other people and energetic but not frantic. I’ve tried all 3, never the champagne before tonight though. It might be my new fave! Before the clear was my fave but the champagne is definitely worth a go. Love you <3

• @Marc_Emery when I do the amethyst with the wife it feel like a more energize high, music and lot of talking. When we do clear it feels like we are more intimate on that and spend much more time with our clothes off.

I like both, but prefer the clear. Hopefully they get some of that back in soon.

Thanks for feedback @marythekat, hope you had a wonderful night full of loves and laughs. I put an order in for the champagne and the wife and I will Be trying it next week. I’ll come back and give my thoughts after we do so. Take care!

• Champagne is in the middle of those two in my experience

• Well we did the Champagne and I was a great time, it’s probably the best mdma high we’ve had since our first time. Not sure if it was just a good batch or what, but we had a great time. It’s now going to be my go to, just put an order in for some more.

• Nice let the good times Roll

• @sofreshsocrispy enjoy!

Taking 5HTP the day after can help with the comedown and replenish the neurotransmitters.

Also, please enjoy but realize that doing it a lot frequently will build a tolerance and for some people has permanently changed their receptors so they permanently need to take more to get high.

Personally I wouldn't so more than once a month and some old timers say they do it just 4 times a year.

I've also seen people do it most weekends for years so I don't know, maybe they were supplementing correctly, as recommended here:

https://rollsafe.org/mdma-supplements/

• edited October 9

@MerlinsMagic the most we do is once a month, never more than that. Sometimes we have to take more to get high than some others times it hits harder. Haven’t been able to figure out why yet.

• @sofreshsocrispy I wouldn't recommend taking MDMA more than once every three months, if you do it more often than that you risk damaging your serotonin receptors.