I have a question about cannabis

Hey fam,

So, long story short, I've been diagnosed with POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome). I have a resting heart rate of at least 100 bpm.
My question is for our veteran tokers-
Is there a certain Indica that WONT raise my heart rate more??
Lately, when I partake, it makes this condition worse, and I feel horrible. Sucks because I love cannabis!!
πŸ₯ΊπŸ’šπŸ’¨

Comments

• Have you tried a high CBD, lower thc strain?

• Sure haven't, I kinda stay away from CBD because I rather the thc high, lol. I'll definitely give it a try though. Thank you for answering me. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’š
    @medman

• Maybe the smoke is what is actually raising your heart rate have you tried edibles or the rso oil

• Edibles, yes, and hybrids, sativa raise it. RSO has been a few years. I'll have to give it another try. Thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ’š

• My favorite edible is 1:1 thc/cbd. So relaxing

• @medman

Thank you very much for the recommendation; I'll definitely give all these suggestions a try! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’š

• Im very similar hun. Most sativas or even sativa dominant hybrids, i cant do. Usually need it to be at least 70% indica. Ive also come to realize its more about terpenes and if the trichomes where amber( not clear) when harvested. Louds strain The G.O.A.T. is 75% sativa but its 1:1 with cbd. Its gives me none of the usual negative side affects most sativa does. I was thoroughly impressed. Enough to reorder and i dont do that often. So yea look for high cbd strains like The GOAT, Pennywise, harlequin. To name a few... Or at least buy some cbd bud and mix it in with your flower of choice. Worth a shot.

• People aren't paying enough attention to the "entourage effect" of using THC and CBD together. It's also a good idea to look at the terpenes in the strains you select.

• @antfuzz interesting.