Alien Orange Cookies

Received these beautiful buds in the mail yesterday from Loud. Fast shipping as always so thank you! The name implies it all. Definitely an orange hint as you crack the lid, but in my opinion the cookies really dominates this batch. I definitely agree it's nice to have an "orange" smell with an indica kick. My only regret is I should have ordered more :-). The buds are lime green with hints of purple throughout and they are trimmed nicely.

Comments

• edited December 2019

Was yours all small nugs? I ordered an oz and was a bit disappointed with the quality/price ratio. Don’t get me wrong def good bud and cured nicely but i just got a bunch of tiny bugs and the smell isn’t very pungent. Not the strongest bud either. I definitely like it just don’t think it’s necessarily 300 an oz/ top shelf quality

• *tiny nugs. Not bugs. But overall a great service. Thanks med man

• Yeah mine was small nugs too, but I got 7.8 g which was nice. The smell wasn't strong orange like Tangie, but definitely a faint sweet citrus..vape tastes nice and smooth like wedding cake. The buds are covered in kief/trichs and nicely trimmed. Had it the last two nights and I'm loving it!

• Tangie smells so bad I could barely finish mine.

• Aroma not quite as strong as Mimosa, neither was it as pleasurable a smoke. Glad I tried it, though.