Merlin gum drops.

Hey Merlin when are you going to have ur gum drops in stock? I prefer ur gummies over the others.

Comments

• I’m trying to get some also. 🤠 Merlin THC gummies X 500mg

• Just got an update from Merlin, they should be getting more around the end of the month! Alternatively I've heard their high drops are quite good, you could also try out Happys Drops or Louds gummies.

• Ok thanks med boy. The high drops didn’t hit like the gummies. Will the loud ones really melt during transport or if not refrigerated? The Temps around 80 here. I have kids and don’t want them to eat them from the fridge by accident.

• Came here for this. Looking to restock and these have been unavailable for a while...I tried the high drops and they are just not the same ...plus they leave a bad taste. Also tried Louds gummies and after having them a week they got moldy and had to toss them. They didn't melt just got moldy really fast...Very sad, but I can't really store them in the fridge .

• Thanks for sharing Jesse, I guess I’ll have to stick to vaps/concentrates

• @Jesse1371 @sadisticking you could give Happy Trees Drops a try, I know they're a bit pricy but they buy them at dispensaries so the quality and dosage is quite consistent.

• Yeah I’ve thought about it but they are pricey.

• I’m getting the gummies you know and love this week. Should be up by Thursday.

Alternatively in the meantime you can grab for slightly cheaper a different brand. They are pretty good and hit well, with high quality ingredients.

Write in the notes if you want a sample of the new Canna Bliss ones.

• Those little tins happy tree have are good really only need bout 10mg but I'd only get them in the whole package or on sale to make cost effective enough unfortunately cause really like other tab that

• Thanks Merlin just placed my order! I love your gumdrops🔥

• Also I’m getting more chocolates that are a banging deal at 1000mg…