Usps incomplete address

Just got a text stating address was incomplete and I need to click a link and to follow directions from there. Is this a scam. This has never happened to me before.

@HappyTrees @medboy

Comments

• edited September 9

Yes, this is a scam that has nothing to do with your order. I've got several also. Don't click the link! @Zacharrry

• @Zackarrry hmm I haven't heard of that one before. In general I wouldn't really rely on informed delivery or anything like that being accurate. Send me over an email and I can get your tracking # for you and verify your address if needed.

• That's definitely scam. I've had several of those over the past year. I got stuff from UPS as well. Never click on a link in a text message unless you know exactly who it is.

• I'd also like to point out that how the heck does the Postal Service know your phone number in order to send you a text? I'm pretty sure they can't get it from an incomplete address.

• @antfuzz I didn't click it I figured it was a scam. The only way I could think of is they would get it off my I.D.