Thanks HT

Just smoke the the outdoor blueberry cookies & cookies&cream amazing high for outdoors also thanks for the sample 🙂 🔥🔥 @HappyTrees

Comments

• Got their Bubblegum Cookies and Gelato 33(Larry Bird). Both outdoor... The Bubblegum Cookies is definitely the sweetest smelling flower ive had. The better of the 2 strains imo. The Gelato 33 is dense nugs that smell and taste creamy and somewhat fruity. The Gelato 33 reminds me A LOT of Runtz. Ive gotten Runtz a few times from this site but different vendors. But the dense beautiful nugs look identical and the high is similar. If i had plenty of $ id order a zip of the Outdoor Bubblegum Cookies cuz its a rare strain is very unique. Id love to see this strain grown indoor, especially premium or UP!!! Good buds for sure guys!

• Secret weapon is fire!! Now if you have anxiety like I do, I was a bit worried at first. But once everything settles down after that last hit, this is some good shit. Relaxing, tingly, & just makes you feel nice.

Thanks @HappyTrees!

• @Mr4Sher have u gotten the Cookies & cream (outdoor)? love how this strain just melts me , currently going thru separation so I need something to relax to go to bed. The blueberry 🫐 cookies is great during the day there's no couch lock with it.

• @G4D2P0 no only tried Happy Trees outdoor Gelato 33 and Bubblegum Cookies... The Bubblegum Cookies has to be the sweetest smelling cannabis ive came across in my 41 years on this earth. Taste is similar. Would recommend. Ill look into the Cookies and Cream on my next purchase but theres sooooo mant choices!!!