ordering question

Does placing an order hypothetically/ideally reserve what you selected and then you have three days to pony up the cash? Or only once payment is confirmed is actual order filled as per what is in stock? Thanks!

Comments

• I think its whats in stock. I always place then pay within a few minutes and i occasionally get replacement strains. Just put second choice in comments.

• The order page says that they can't see your "comments" until a matching payment is received and to use the contact form for any specific questions prior to submitting an order.
    I assume they can't see anything pertaining to your order including your selection, until after payment is received.
    I doubt reservations are honored. First to pay.....first to be served.
    I've ordered bud that was out of stock immediately after I placed the order and was given a shitty, unacceptable substitute, (Sour Kush) for the BlackBerry Diesel that sold out in like 5 minutes, back in October. Always indicate several substitutions or you will get stuck with something you may not agree with.
    The 3 day payment is because if you place an order while bitcoin is strong and Medicineman tells you the amount due, like .0250 BTC, which at the moment is worth $190......That valuation can change in an instant with the volatility of BTC fluctuations.
    With that being said, if you submit an order today and receive a payment request for .0250 BTC and today that BTC amount is worth $190.......... tomorow BTC may go up in value and your .0250 BTC may end up being worth $250. That means instead of paying Medicineman $190 yesterday, you are now paying the equivalent to $250 today. It goes both ways though. If tomorrow BTC looses points, your $190(.0250BTC) order from yesterday would be "cheaper". That's not fair to the Medicineman for us to place an order and then wait for BTC to be "worth more" before actually firing off the payment. That's cheating. So to avoid any major losses due to the volatility of the BTC, we got 3 days to commit. I guess.

• Yes you are all right. No product gets "reserved" for you until payment is received and you receive the payment confirmation email.