Whats the difference

Just wondering what the differences are in the strain categories. I know it's how they're grown and stuff but since greenhouse is cheaper does that mean it's less of a high. Don't really know how to word my question. But all I usually buy is prem. And ultra Prem just wanna try some others out to take a burden off the bank acc.

Comments

• I've never been disappointed with greenhouse nor outdoor. I think it's cheaper due to being grown differently than indoor, prem & ultra prem.
    I'm sure @medboy @medman or @MerlinsMagic can answer better than I. 💚

• @Zackarrry Yeah it's just different conditions in which the plant was grown. Typically indoor (which would include premium) has the highest potential to be the most potent because the environment in which it was grown is the most controlled. I've definitely seen some really good greenhouse and outdoor though!

• Greenhouse is technically 2 categories…

Light Dep:
    Outdoors that get tarped and light deprived to be able to get them ready before winter. They are typically more tended than standard outdoors.

Light Assist:
    Higher price due to power. Outdoor flowers are given more light and the quality can sometimes be as good as indoors.

• Some people swear that plants grown in the ground with Mother Earth have more heart and spirit.