Any New Product

Medboy is there going to be any new products put on the order form, I am wanting to order but if your going to put up some new product I will wait a day or so ?

Thank you in advance Jerry

Comments

• medmama just posted a couple of new strains.

• Thanks coldstone but I already put my order in, went with loud & Co. my last two orders were not up to my standards if I am paying for good quality bud then that is what I want !

• edited January 2020

I think that Loud plans to re-up some time this week.

• Medboy does Load and Co. ever have anything other then shatter and do the 4gram hash pucks come back ?
    Thank you in advance Jerry

• Loud just posted a bunch of new strains. Are you asking about other kinds of concentrate?

I'll have to ask Med Mama about the 4g pucks.

• Of course loud did right after i ordered. Lol!😀

• MedBoy Yes Concentrate is what I was wondering about Thank You Jerry

• Pretty much, Loud has carried shatter as their only concentrate the whole time I've worked with them. Typically Med Mama supplies the wax but she sold out over the holidays.

• MedBoy Thank You for the info just trying different things, you guys are great Jerry

• The Small Ice Cream sScoops are like looking at "Honey I Shrunk the Buds...." I will just say I will reorder....They like a little dip of relax...and like a bunch of em all goody good...2 purple flower pedals...Sparkly little critters. THANK YOU!

• I am not planning to rebuy the pucks. A number of them came in under weight so I can to break some up and send extra with several orders, loosing$$ and time on my end. I am offering loose hash which is the same thing, just not placed in a press.