Negative comments

Iv saw alot of negative comments coming esp- on flowers . From both shippers I still would like to see approximate harvest date more of a detail on the flower that's on hand not from Allbud reviews. And the true smell of the product on hand and if it's dry are stickey . All of the flowers in past yrs have had that stickey that sticks to ur fingers . Iv grow alot and keep in right enverament it will stay that way for months . And possibly have a shipper r 2 that keeps all premium bud I don't care if the price gos up to 120 long has am getting premium bud . Iv not had any bad product in 6 yrs . So that tells me that something is definitely going on. Med boy and med MoMA have trueley help me so I have no bad comments just sugusting I think this may help

Comments

• 95% of what I have gotten here has been top shelf and that’s after 5 years . Occasionally I get a less than optimal batch . In the 50 years I have been smoking I have never had anyone come up with such consistently good quality at fair prices with great service . Yet most of what I see here is complaining. No offense but I think most of it is BS whining and that’s not just my opinion it’s evaluation of 5 years of data . Keep up the good work MM !! Thanks

• Ur right brother

• Agreed man, MM and the rest of the crew are really doing us all a favor. I've never had a problem they didn't respond to or make right.

• i have been using MM for 5/6 years and really the only negative thing I can say is the wait time if a package gets lost in the mail. 10 business days before you can report it when if using informed delivery we know there is a problem in 5-7days. I just want to reiterate that they always make good it just ends up taking a month and meanwhile you are without meds and money!!
    Flowers have always been great no complaints there

• I'd say that in general, our shippers do a good job of offering quality products. But I would not want to discourage anyone from speaking up if they received something that disappoints them. It's one of the best ways to keep our shippers honest.

• I'll put in more effort to find the most epic high end.

• edited January 2020

I have been extremely pleased with all my MM flower orders! The Lemon Tree was some of the best I’ve had when it comes to smell/flavor/taste/high. Can’t believe it’s still on the menu. The last two batches of mimosa has also taken my smell/flavor palette to another level. Oh yeah I cannot forget about the amazing wedding cake. Had some from both of the last two batches. Me and the wife really like the effects of wedding cake..lots of euphoria and leaves you with restful nights sleep. Very potent smell! Thx MM from one happy customer/patient! Btw your THC gummies are incredible and consistent.. -:)

• looks like I have a missing shipment from MM ordered last week 1/4
    has stopped moving with informed delivery no updates since the 9th spoke to mailman when he dropped off order from l&c ordered on 1/8 it is not at the post office so begins the month wait for 2 zips
    and i will have to place another order in between or go local which I dislike doing
    I will keep the forum posted

• jj. Dont give up yet. I had a package do the same last month. Not from mm but amazon. Said was out for delivery and never showed up that day or the next 4. Said package exeption on usps site. Amazon refunded and 5 days after it was supposed to be delivered it showed up. Beaten and bruised but it showed up. So usps is not 100 accurate. May show up shortly. Hope so for ya anyway.

• I have only had one change up, but it was discount and it was good, and yes the overall consensus should be these folks provide medicine and I do not have to settle. I am 100 percent happy. follow the rules.