Discount Wedding Cake

edited January 2020 in Questions

I am wondering so I know in the future. I ordered a 1/4 of the discount ice cream cake and what I got was a lot of leaves small pebble size airy buds that really do not have a smell and smokes very harsh and I have had to smoke more of it.
I assume its all the leftover from the buds and such
I was thinking it would be more small fall off the bud nuggs in the bag instead of leaves and smell like what it was.
I have enjoyed the outdoor flower for the same price and thought it would be of the same quality.
So I guess I need to pass up on the discount bud then and stick with the outdoor for the same price any thoughts ????
Anyone else get the ice cream cake???

Comments

• Do you mean Icecream Cake?

• Dang yes ice cream cake

• I ordered (and recieved) the discount Icecream Cake smalls and the discount Sherbert.The ICC smalls smokes a bit rough and the "smalls" was definitely an overstatement (teeney-tiny) . I bought it strictly to roll up 15 1/2gram joints @ $4.66 per doobie (good deal if you ask me) I am pleased. I haven't hit the Sherbert yet.

• Yep, I agree good for joints but not my primary bowl smoking stuff.At least I know for next time!!! Thanks!!

• The description of the discount offerings failed to note wether or not it was grown Indoor, Outdoor or Greenhouse, which may have been useful in the decision making process.

• $240/oz is hardly a discount compared to the excellent outdoor for $250. I didn't even consider it.

• I got the Wedding Cake, discount, that came out a couple months ago. Made oil with it, in the end. Probably wouldn't buy it again.

• I will say the Greenhouse and Indoor Wedding cake from MM are phenomenal! Give those a try and if you receive anything close to what I did you’ll be impressed. Sounds like the discounts were for a reason. Hit and miss on those I guess.

• I got the Greenhouse wedding cake and like superman I was happy that stuff is niiiiccceeeeee!!!!!