Discount sherbet review

First off i do not know why this was discount. That is a good thing. Bud size maybe but idk.

Bag. Opened to a loud pungent earthy indica smell. Buds are all small. Trimmed and cured most excellent. Little green and orange dense indica pyramids.
Smell. Earthy indica blackberry vine sweet rain filled air skunk in distance.
Taste. Same as smell. But somehow a creamy mouthfeel. Smooth smoke not harsh slightly expansive smoke
Effect. Uplifted indica. This feels like a 70 30 or 60 40 indica. Lighthearted couchlock. New netflix show medical police was awesome. Streamed whole season whilst smoking. Leaves you relaxed and ready to sleep. Restful sleep where you wake up refreshed.
Overall an 8.5 out of 10. If all discount was like this i would always get it. Diamond in the rough for sure. Wish it was still avail. I would get more. Seriously idk why the discounted price. But i will take it 😂

Comments

• Medical Police sounds interesting...

• Its a spinoff of chidrens hospital. Just on netflix so its funnier

• Not as good as children’s hospital IMO, but definitely worth watching if you like adult swim shows 👍

• Nice review Sponge. I also got this before it disappeared. Loved it. It produced amazing Rosin as well. High yield.

• Those discounts will start to look good when the outdoor is gone. For now, I'm coveting the Purple Jack and hope to have the opportunity to try it. Good to know that this one is a winner.