Concentrates Review

Been getting concentrates through MedMan for just over a year now using both Loud and Co and Med Mama. Both have been good with Loud being the higher quality. I still use both suppliers for different strain selection and had always been satisfied. Until i got my last Med Mama shipment. I have been dabbing the past 5 years now and know what to expect from a concentrate. I don't know what Med Mama sent me. Ordered lemon diesel, candyland and white rhino but when I go to check the goodies, ew runny, goopy, stringy, no snap oil of some kind and they all look this way. First flag. I say fuck it lets try some and find out. If you have ever smoked Delta 8, that's what this taste like then chemical burn in the lungs. All the dabs had the same faint smell of old outdoor or mex brick. Very weird. I ate some dab and it didn't even taste like weed the slightest. Ive had all kinds of concentrates this goop was bad. This is more just a heads up for MedMan to know what's up. Shit happens and I get it but this was not medicine. I already ordered a replacement from Loud. MM always come through just got a bad batch from Med Mama. Thanks again you really have helped so much in my life thank you

Comments

• Her original diamonds were great (I hoarded the stuff), got some decent live resin one time, and the waxes over the holidays were good. Not a shatter lover so nothing much currently on the concentrates page last time I checked for my dabbing habit. I did read that Loud presents their shatter on paper which is what I’m used to while mama uses silicone pots. Maybe that’s the texture issue?

• Thanks for the heads up stoneberry. Was wounding how the dabs from mad mama were. Dabbing the GG4 from loud & co now & I would recommend it.

• yea can't figure out what happened. I've been very happy otherwise. louds sour diesel is what I've really been loving. just order the gg4 thanks for the rec.